This is where my articles "In Focus" reside

EITW is a weekly e-mail summary of lesser publicized environmental news that affect my region of the world (SE Asia at the moment). All from a science, policy, and development perspective. I promise the environment is NOT just doom and gloom "the world is melting!"... though, really it is.

Newsletters sent every Wednesday.

For additional content follow EITW's TWITTER and join my mail list
You can also follow my personal TWITTER here

Monday, March 25, 2013

Announcement

ANNOUNCEMENT

(update: project completed March 24th, 2013)

GCC will participate in a month long construction project in Hmawbi, Myanmar.  We are building adobe mud brick buildings for staff housing and class rooms. This will be at the new NEED-Burma Model Eco-Village. To learn about NEED-Burma and their projects please follow this link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment